The new Exalt is EXceptiontional ! In a world filled with compromise, the Exalt gives you state of the art everthing, plus exciting value too! If you are a racer, or simply love riding a bike that responds instantly, the Exalt will help improve your riding. The Exalt is light, powerful and thanks to our Sampson Attenuation System, very smooth and quiet too! This new Exalt is decked out with more top goodies than most bikes at twice the price !
- Full high modulus carbon is made with the state of the art tube to tube construction process for low ( 900 g avg) frame weights
- UD outer weave adds a little torsional stiffness, and looks great
- Modified aero shaped tubes offer great looks, and large diameters insure no wasted watts !
- Torsion box chain stays provide great sprint and climb performance
- Thinner seat stays and acclaimed SAS vibration control tame harsh pavement and dirt roads
- Standard English bb is back! Actually, for Sampson, it never went away ! Ok, for maybe 50 grams in total weight versus a bb30 or press-fit, we think the longer life, lack of pops, sqeaks, and creaks is worth it! We don't mind the extra few minutes it takes to chase and install. We don't think you will mind the years of smooth pedaling without the frequent serivce, creaking and poping of the other styles.
- Fully guided internal cable routing keeps maintence and cable replacement very easy, and eliminates cable noise from inside the bike
- SAS vibration control eliminates the noise and harshness, and just as important, doesn't take any watts away from the rear wheel , or from compression on sprints and climbs up front.
- Tapered head/fork (1 and 1/8th to 1.5 in) delivers exceptionally precise handling and control
- Comes standard with the top level Stratics 35 bar and stem, so you obtian even more power and precision, with great comfort
- Shimano Pro seatpost and Premia or ProLogo saddle keep it light and comfy in back too
- Corsa Light wheels deliver speed, with top level bearings, a short aero profile and bladed spokes in a sub-1600 gram wheel set
- Custom paint options abound- from a single color accent to purple flames with green polka dots-just ask, we can do it!
- Ultegra 11 is a light, powerful and fast shifting. New gear options for mountain riding let us build up to a 32 t rear cassette!
- Full bike weights are in the low 16 pound range
- A Sampson representitive will be in contact after your order to formalize all your specs, options, and provide you with fitting information
- Exceptional quality from tire to tire. From all-out USCF battles to Fondo's or just your weekly escape, this Exalt will keep you smiling for years
This bike qualifies for Sampson's fly and ride rebate, up to $500 for buyers coming more than 300 miles. For buyes living 100 to 300 miles, we are pleased to offer you a hotel /swim/ride package ! Bikes must be ordered at least 14 days prior to arrival.