The amazing part isn't that the Carbon Ti's are only 98 grams. The amazing part is all the features and advantages they provide ! No wonder Sampson pedals show up under so many top athletes!
- At 66 mm wide, the Carbon Ti foot platform is huge in order to provide you maximum power and comfort.
- A polished steel top plate stiffens the pedal body, adds abrasion resistance for real-world durability
- Micro-adjustable tension sets to your exact preference in seconds , using just a 3mm hex
- Easy 3-hole cleat mounting works with almost all shoes without adaptor
- Excellent foot adjustability side to side and fore/aft for more power, more comfort
- Very low stack of just 9.8 mm from axle center to top of pedal
- Made with a special carbon material developed for injection molding by Toray, one of the global leaders in composite technology
- Cleats have almost no open area on mounting surface for even more enhanced contact zone ( sorry Speedplay, bigger platform and more cleat surface means Sampson wins again ! )
- No-Rock support base virtually eliminates foot rocking, for smoother pedal strokes and more power
- 54 mm center line to crank distance
- Fully machined 6/4 titanium spindle is then hard -coated to increase its surface toughness, for longer life and squeak free performance
- Bearing system is fully sealed for all season dependability and minimal service intervals
- Comes with one set of co-molded easy walking cleats with 9 degrees of float ( Keo cleats may be used as a substitute for Sampson cleats)
- Long strand injection molded carbon fiber body is light, stiff and tough, with up to double the carbon content of our competition's "carbon " products
- "Almost Automatic" entry thanks to Sampson's new cam profile
The new Stratics Ti carbon is designed to enhance the efforts of world-class athletes, and those who appreciate riding on the best equipment. 175 pound weight limit is applied to the Stratics Ti pedals. Free shipping in USA.