The Stratics carbon titanium have powered riders to a big number of pro victories. Small wonder, given they combine power, adjustability and toughness into a feathery light pedal ! When you want the best of the best , grab a set of these!
The Ti is what you want for new PR 's and course records! Made with a tough, high carbon content body, the Stratics Titanium is just 98 grams a pedal, but with all the details others delete to get close to this weight !
- Delivers a huge 66 mm width for exceptional support, with a non-rocking foot platform
- Polished steel top plate adds stiffness, resists abrasion far better than aluminum
- Micro-adjustable tension sets to your exact preference in seconds, no need to settle for pre-set settings
- Steel springs are virtually unaffected by temperature for consistent performance over a wide temperature range
- Easy 3-hole cleat mounting works with almost all shoes without adaptor
- Excellent foot positioning lets you set side to side and fore/aft, so you obtain more power, more comfort
- Very low stack of just 9.8 mm from axle center to top of pedal
- Made with a special carbon material developed for injection molding by Toray, one of the global leaders in composite technology
- Cleats have almost no open area on mounting surface for even more enhanced contact zone ( sorry Speedplay, bigger platform and more cleat surface means Sampson wins again ! )
- No-Rock support base virtually eliminates foot rocking, for smoother pedal strokes and more power
- 54 mm center line to crank distance
- Fully machined 6/4 titanium spindle is hard -coated ( gold color) to increase its surface toughness, for longer life and squeak free performance
- Bearing system is fully sealed for all season dependability and minimal service intervals
- Comes with one set of co-molded easy walking cleats with 9 degrees of float ( Keo cleats may be used as a substitute for Sampson cleats)
- Stratics carbon fiber body is light, stiff and tough, with up to double the carbon content of our competition's "carbon " products
- "Almost Automatic" entry thanks to Sampson's new cam profile delivers an amazingly fast entry
The new Stratics Ti carbon is designed to enhance the efforts of world-class athletes, and those who appreciate riding on the best equipment. 175 pound weight limit is applied to the Stratics Ti pedals. Free shipping in USA.