Easier to use, more power and comfort, and less weight. That is why the Stratics Carbon pedals are so hard to beat !
Since helping power the USA cycling team at the 1988 Seoul Olympics, Sampson pedals have consistently led the market. Sampson pedals have delivered a host of innovations in pursuit of helping you ride with more speed, faster and easier entry, and with more comfort. With a basket full of medals won at the highest levels, Sampson pedals will help you reach your goals.
The Carbon series have been engineered to help you to ride faster, with more comfort. From getting in, to delivering your power smoothly without rocking or wasted energy, while maintaining your precise release requirement. No fluff, these are pure performance. Check out the impressive array of features that are your's with the Carbon Pro:
- Light ! Just 121 g. per pedal !
- Polished steel top plate delivers more stiffness than aluminum for enhanced power and more scuff resistance for added durability
- The Stratics Carbon has a huge 66 mm wide platform, wider than both the Keo Max or Blade, and is double the size of a Speedplay. Though very large, the high carbon content of the body keeps it light.
- Spindles are cold-forged for strength, then CNC machine finished for precision accuracy for longer life, with a fully sealed bearing system of year and years of smooth pedaling
- Low spindle center to top height of just 9.8 mm keeps you closer to the axle, which some find a big plus
- Smpson's new rear cam design means entry is " almost automatic" , for effortless entry
- Micro-adjustable tension delivers your perfect release setting in seconds.
- Steel springs provide consistent performance in all temperatures, and adjust in seconds with only a 3mm hex, with a visual tension window in back.
- Sampson's No-Rock foot platform delivers a smoother, more fluid pedal motion for enhanced comfort, power
- Comes with one set of 9 degree rotational cleats, with co-molded walking surfaces, standard 3-hole mounting
Care and use: For best performance, check and clean pedals/cleats to make sure there is not any foreign matter on either. Clean with soap/water if required. Check your cleat bolts for tightness . Lubricate cam hinges with a light oil, please do not use solvent based lubricants on the pedals.
Replace your cleats when they are worn to 2mm or less at the contact zones. We offer replacement cleats in affordable 3 packs so you can always enjoy all the performance built into your Stratics pedals.