The Stratics Carbon pedals do everything well! Light, very easy to use, with a solid foot platform for power transmission that is second to none!
The Carbon series have been engineered to help you to ride faster, with more comfort. Check out the impressive array of features that are your's with the Carbon Pro:
- Light ! Just 121 g. per pedal !
- Polished steel top plate delivers a stiffer body than aluminum for added power, with added durability
- The Sampson developed NoRock pedal platfom delivers a fluid pedal motion for enhanced comfort and power
- The Stratics Carbon features a huge 66 mm wide platform for outstanding stability and power.
- The Stratics uses Toray produced carbon body, not a "composite", for lighter, stiffer platform to deliver every watt
- CNC finished spindles and sealed bearings mean years of silky smooth pedaling
- Low spindle center to top height of just 9.8 mm keeps you closer to the axle, which some find a big plus
- Smpson's new rear cam design means entry is " almost automatic" , for effortless entry
- Micro-adjustable tension delivers your perfect release setting in seconds
- Steel springs provide consistent performance in all temperatures, and adjust in seconds with only a 3mm hex, with a visual tension window in back.
- Comes with one set of 9 degree rotational cleats, with co-molded walking surfaces, standard 3-hole mounting
Care and use: For best performance, check and clean pedals/cleats to make sure there is not any foreign matter on either. Clean with soap/water if required. Check your cleat bolts for tightness . Lubricate cam hinges with a light oil, please do not use solvent based lubricants on the pedals.
Replace your cleats when they are worn to 2mm or less at the contact zones. We offer replacement cleats in affordable 3 packs so you can always enjoy all the performance built into your Stratics pedals.