The Stratics Carbon Pedal. Lighter, bigger, smoother =faster !
The Carbon series have been engineered to help you to ride faster, with more comfort. While many pedals look similar to the Stratics, they don't have the details or features that combine to give you an edge every ride!
- Not just light -really light ! Only 122 g. per pedal delivers best in class weight with a steel spindle. If this is too heavy, check out the 98 g. ti version!
- Big - the Carbon's feature a 66 mm wide pedal top surface, for power and support. The Sampson developed "dimpled" top surface is the key to our "No Rock" platform, to deliver a non-rocking pedal stroke. By eliminating foot rocking you obtain a fluid, more powerful pedaling motion for added speed and comfort.
- Polished steel top plate (versus aluminum) improves the Stratics lateral rigidity, and greatly reduces cutting and scrapes for years of dependable service.
- The Stratics uses Toray Japan's injectable carbon material for the carbon body, not a glass "composite",. This provides you with less weight, more stiffness for power delivery.
- The Carbon Pro features cro-mo spindles that are cold forged, CNC finished, and chrome plated with a silky smooth sealed bearing system that requires very little maintenance.
- Low spindle center to top height of just 9.8 mm keeps you closer to the axle for your best performance
- When we built the Carbon Pro we redesigned our rear cam for exceptionally fast and easy entry - We call it Almost Automatic - just hook the front of your cleat and pedal !
- Micro-adjustable tension delivers your perfect release setting in seconds, so you always have the perfect feel for your riding style
- Steel springs provide consistent performance in all temperatures, with a visual tension window in back.
- Comes with one set of 9 degree rotational cleats, with co-molded walking pads and hardware. Fits all standard shoes with 3-hole drilling.
Care and use: Check to make sure your pedals and cleats are clean and free of any foreign material before each ride. Check to make sure your cleat bolts are tight and the cleats are not damaged or severely worn before each ride. Wash your pedals and cleats when dirty using a soap and water and a brush, and lubricate the hinge pivots every 250 miles or 90 days.
Replace your cleats when they are worn to 2mm or less at the front or rear contact zones. We offer replacement cleats in affordable 3 packs so you can always enjoy all the performance built into your Stratics pedals.
Shipping : FREE USA shipping on the Stratics carbon pedals!