The s5 Light Action. Professional quality , made for lighter competitors !
We made the s5 for competition use, for women and lighter riders who require top performance -but also a little easier release so getting out is never a struggle ! If you are looking for more power and speed, along with ease of use, the LA is perfect ! World-class competition proven, the s5 is light, tough, and easy to use! ( click top photo for expanded gallery)
- Full 62 mm wide foot platform provides a huge support base for power and comfort
- Polished steel contact plate resists abrasions, and adds stiffness for power
- No Rock pedal design virtually eliminates rocking for a smoother pedal motion
- The s5 cleats offer up to 12 degrees of free rotation, easy mounting, and grip surfaces for easy walking. Can be ridden with Look Keo cleat set as well.
- Tension is micro-adjustable to your preference with a 3 mm hex key so it feels perfect from day one.
- LIGHT! Just 131 G each !
- Cold-forged and CNC precision finished spindles spin on 3 fully sealed cartridge bearings for smoothness and longevity, only minimial service required
- For lighter riders (about 85 pounds and up) or riders who want lower release tension , i.e. bad knees,who still demand high performance
- Available in red or white.
- No more compromising ride quality to obtain an easy release ! Now many women and men are able to get pro performance- and still get in and out with ease!
Note - please clean your pedals and cleats after every ride
Lubricate the hinged areas every 500 miles.
Check your release before every ride.
Remember to replace your cleats when the front or rear contact zones get to 2 mm in thickness.
FREE SHIPPING IN USA !