The s5 is pro caliber. Developed for women and juniors that are accomplished riders, but sometimes struggle with difficult entry or release as they don't have a lot of body mass to muscle the pedal like a heavier rider can.
Other brands have all equated easier release with entry level quality and performance. The s5 Light Action is tailored for top riders, having been used successfully at elite level world-class competition.
You have the power and security you expect with the pro grade platform, without any fuss for entry or release.
- Big platform for power and comfort. Sampson's No-Rock dimpled top surface eliminates foot rocking, with a big 62 mm width for excellent pressure distribution
- Light-The s5 LA is only 126 grams per pedal, still lighter than most brands composite or carbon pedals
- Durable. Pro grade CNC finished spindles, 3 sealed bearings per pedal and the polished steel top plate and sealed springs and alloy cam provide years of use
- New springs were developed so you can adjust the s5 to feel perfect to you in seconds, for a wide range of adjustability
- Versatile performance range allows use by riders that have compromised knees or hips and require easier release. Developed for riders 85 pounds (38 kg) and up.
- Set includes one set of walking style cleats, with up to 15 deg. of rotation, and standard 3-hole mounting. Pedals also accept the Look style Keo cleat .
- White only
- FREE Shipping with the s5
Note - please clean your pedals and cleats after every ride-do not ride with mud/dirt/ice/snow on your pedal or cleat surfaces
Lubricate the hinged areas on the cam every 500 miles
Check your release before every ride.
Remember to replace your cleats when the front or rear contact zones are reduced to 2 mm in thickness.