The s5 Light Action. World-class performance for lighter riders.
We developed the s5 for women and riders who demand pro quality weight and quality, but want a lighter release. The LA version delivers a snappy, crisp entry and release, but without that big struggle when you come to a stop!
- 62 mm wide foot platform for power and support
- No-rock foot platform for smoother pedaling
- Polished steel contact plate resists abrasions, adds stiffness and durability
- The s5 cleats provide 12 degrees of rotation with excellent adjustability side to side and fore/aft ( you can use a Keo cleat in this pedal as well )
- Micro-adjustable tension adjusts for your preference in seconds
- LIGHT! Just 131 G each , lighter than many composite body pedals
- Cold-forged, CNC precision finished spindles
- 3 sealed cartridge bearings spin like a top and rarely need service
- For lighter riders (about 85 pounds and up) or riders who want lower release tension , i.e. bad knees,who still demand high performance
- White only
Note - please clean your pedals and cleats after every ride
Lubricate the hinged areas every 500 miles.
Check your release before every ride.
Remember to replace your cleats when the front or rear contact zones are reduced to 2 mm in thickness.
ships free to USA address