Tough. Light. Fast and easy in/out, with great mud and dirt evacuation!
For many riders, the Rock is simply unbeatable, as it offers a top combination of easy entry, great bearings, and excellent dirt flow-through in a very light pedal. Plus, it looks great too ! For XC, cross, and everyday riding, the Rock simply rocks!
- All alloy pedal body construction with polished steel wear plates is tough yet light
- 147 grams per pedal is at the top of the class, making the Rock a great XC or Cross race pedal
- Premium quality fit and finish in the forged/cnc spindle which is nickel chrome plated for years of use in the harshest places
- Excellent quality sealed bearings deliver a silky smooth ride, low maintenance and years of carefree enjoyment
- Sampson Rock pedals include a set of cleats and may be used with Shimano SPD cleats
- Open body design provides excellent mud evacuation
- Tension adjusts to your preferences in seconds for a perfect feel
- Top level finish rounds out the attention to details
- An outstanding value in a high quality competition grade pedal
note: With any pedal system please clean pedals and cleats after use, and lubricate the hinges to maintain performance. Always check release in advance of riding, especially in harsh environments that can clog the shoe/cleat/pedal interface with mud/snow/ice etc.