Tough. Light. Fast and easy in/out, with great mud and dirt evacuation! Save over 50% on these top performing new pedals!
For many riders, the Rock is simply unbeatable! You obtain a top combination of easy entry, great bearings, and excellent dirt flow-through in a very light pedal. Plus, it looks great too! For racing or everyday riding, the Rock simply rocks! We know that many pedals look similar, but if things like premium sealed bearings, a cold forged and precision CNC finished spindle, along with great looks are important to you, you will love the ROCK pedals.
- At only 147 grams per pedal, the Rock is at the top of the class, great for performance riders
- Full alloy body, polished steel wear plates, and plated springs and cams deliver years of service
- Cold forged, CNC finished cro-mo spindles for high strength, lower weight, and smoother pedaling mile after mile
- Top quality sealed bearings deliver a silky smooth ride, low maintenance, and years of carefree enjoyment
- Sampson Rock pedals include a set of cleats and may be used with Shimano SPD cleats
- Open body design provides excellent mud evacuation
- Tension adjusts to your preferences in seconds for a perfect feel
- Top level finish rounds out the attention to details
- An outstanding value in a high quality competition grade pedal
note: With any pedal system please clean pedals and cleats after use, and lubricate the hinges to maintain performance. Always check release in advance of riding, especially in harsh environments that can clog the shoe/cleat/pedal interface with mud/snow/ice etc.