The Fondo. The low weight and performance of our race pedals, combined with the dirt loving attributes of our Rock MTB pedals! Great for tours, commuting, and gravel events where you want the performance attributes of a road race pedal, with the ability to shed dirt off-road. The Fondo gives you both! Look at all the advantages you get with the Fondo's !
- Large open body provides a big shoe platform for added comfort, big holes for rapid dirt evacuation
- Standard SPD style shoe/cleat interface for easy walking, pedals include one set of Sampson cleats, can be used with SPD cleats
- Thin pedal body with chamfered ends provides top of the market cornering clearance
- Race pedal weights - 146 grams per pedal delivers competition grade weights
- Easily adjusts to your preference with just a 3mm hex, and a visual tension indicator for added ease
- Cold forged and CNC finished spindle spins on a fully sealed bearing system for years of dependable service
- Tough - the Fondo features a full alloy body, steel retention clips, sealed bearings.
- Grip strip -a textured surface machined into the pedal back makes pedaling on the back easier for those times when you need to hurry through a light, etc.
Note: With any clipless pedal, check that your shoe/cleat attachment is tight and clean, and check the release before starting on every ride. Clean your pedals and cleats after every ride, and lubricate the hinges at least every few hundred miles with a couple of drops of your favorite lubricant
FREE USA SHIPPING ON THE FONDO PEDALS
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE WITH CYCLE-CROSS SHOES WITH TOE-SPIKES