Think of the Fondo pedal as a race pedal that likes to get dirty !
( double click top photo for enlarged gallery )
- The thin profile improves cornering
- Huge platform provides more area for excellent pressure distribution so you don't get hot-spots
- You'll appreciate the excellent mud flow-through anytime you have to click in after being in dirt
- Speaking of clicking -in , you can click in with both the Sampson or Shimano SPD cleats
- Race pedal weights - 146 grams per pedal makes it a top pick for performance type riding
- Tough - featuring a full alloy body, steel retention clips, sealed bearing.
- Grip strip is machined into the pedal back, and makes life easier if you mis-enter and have to pedal though an intersection on the back of the pedal- a small detail you will greatly appreciate when needed
- Quality sealed bearing system provides great performance and requires very little maintenance
- Cold-forged and CNC machine finished spindles offers high strength and precision for smoother pedaling
Note: With any clipless pedal, check that your shoe/cleat attachment is tight and clean, and check the release before starting on every ride. Clean your pedals and cleats after every ride, and lubricate the hinges at least every few hundred miles with a couple of drops of your favorite lubricant
NOTE: not for use with cycle-cross toe spikes, or shoes with football/ soccer / baseball style cleats which can catch in the open pedal body. Please use the Sampson or SPD style cleats only.
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS PEDAL SET IN THE USA