If you want the versatility and easy walking of a mountain bike pedal, with the great performance of a road pedal, you will love the Fondo! Perfect for road, gravel, commuting or tours, the Fondo is an awesome do-it-all pedal set !
- HUGE platform for comfort and power so it is great for long tours, exploring back road, or commuting
- The thin profile delivers excellent cornering clearances, great lines, and less weight
- You'll appreciate the excellent mud flow-through on the first rainy day !
- Even though it is a huge surface area, the pedals are only 146 grams each, saving weight on each rotation
- Very high cornering angle delivers extra clearance for safer cornering and descending versus 2 sided pedals
- Grip-Strip is machined into the pedal back, and makes it easier if you mis-enter and have to pedal though an intersection, etc.
- Top quality sealed bearing system for years of dependable service
- Cold-forged, CNC machined spindle offers high-strength, and is chrome plated for added durability
- Easy to adjust tension ( 3mm hex) lets you obtain your just-right feel for entry/release
- Full alloy body and steel retention/ release mechanism are tough but light, delivering years of dependable service
Note: With any clipless pedal, check that your shoe/cleat attachment is tight and clean, and check the release before starting on every ride. Clean your pedals and cleats after every ride, and lubricate the hinges at least every few hundred miles with a couple of drops of your favorite lubricant