The Fondo. The performance of a race pedal combined with the dirt loving attributes of our Rock MTB pedals!
- Flow-through body to expel mud/snow/ etc., so it is easy to use in all conditions
- Standard SPD style shoe/cleat interface for easy walking, pedals include one set of Sampson cleats, can be used with SPD
- Thin profile and angled body provides competition grade road pedal cornering angles
- Large platform provides for excellent pressure distribution and support-great for those 100 plus mile events !
- Race pedal weights - 146 grams per pedal makes it a top pick for performance oriented riders
- Cold forged and CNC finished spindle spins on a fully sealed bearing system for years of service and minimal maintenance
- Tough - the Fondo features a full alloy body, steel retention clips, sealed bearings.
- Grip strip -a textured surface machined into the pedal back, and makes life easier if you mis-enter and have to pedal though an intersection on the back of the pedal- a small detail you will greatly appreciate when needed
Note: With any clipless pedal, check that your shoe/cleat attachment is tight and clean, and check the release before starting on every ride. Clean your pedals and cleats after every ride, and lubricate the hinges at least every few hundred miles with a couple of drops of your favorite lubricant
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS PEDAL SET IN THE USA
DO NOT USE THESE PEDALS WITH SHOES THAT HAVE CYCLE-CROSS STYLE SPIKES