The new Exalt frame raises the bar when it comes to high-tech uber-bikes! With features that deliver top level performance, while also providing some pretty great additions for comfort and durability that leaves others in your wake! We could easily cut out another 100 -150 grams, but we are already super light with even larger frames under 1,000 grams! While that would put the Exalt squarely into the mix of the lightest frames around, your riding experience would be likely not be awesome all the time ! Areas such as a threaded bb shell, alloy reinforcements on your drop-outs, and fully guided internal routings help keep your Exalt as smooth and quiet 5 years down the road as day 1 !
Since the Exalt was designed as a top level race bike, our focus was squarely on power and weight. The Exalt has some really big tubes for power as you can see, and the torsion box chain stays get every watt back to the wheel ! The hard part is to keep these powerful large diameter tubes and still deliver a super-light bike - or one that is actually comfortable to ride day after day !
The Exalt frame on average is around 900 grams, which is 150-200 grams over the lightest frames, but you certainly get a lot of enhancements for your 150 grams- and your dollars too ! The Exalt crushes a lot of frames that double up the Exalt's price, without giving you the features or ride quality ! Look at all you get with an Exalt :
Exotic and expensive tube to tube construction that significantly reduces frame weight ( and increases frame production costs)
- Full alloy , threaded , English bottom bracket shell ! Say goodbye to squeaks, creaks and expensive replacement bearings and special tools. Standard cups? Yes please!
- Alloy reinforced drop-outs, with a replaceable alloy derailleur hanger add significant durability
- Oversized head tube with a tapered 1.5 inch fork lower for impeccable handling, with a bladed fork to aid in aerodynamics
- Fully guided internal cable routing - put a cable in one end, pops out the other- and also keeps cables from rattling
- Sampson's SAS vibration control to make your Exalt smoother and quieter for added enjoyment every ride without taking away one watt of your power !
The Exalt is world-class fast- but we also did not forget that if you are going to love your bike it has to be world-class fun too ! There are a lot of very competent bikes, and why we raised the bar so high with the Exalt ! Using some top level race grade components, you can be POUNDS under the UCI weight limit, plus have a bike that is smooth, quiet and powerful ! Give us a click or call today to make your bike a reality !
Frames are limited and inventory is moving quickly so don't delay! 57 size is close to selling out !